A couple of quick notes…
- Contemplative Prayer Fridays 9:15. In the Sanctuary and on Zoom.
Contemplative prayer is the Christian way of saying meditation. We will gather, ring a bell, and then after 20 minutes, ring the bell again. The intervening 20 minutes are silent. What you do with that 20 minutes is up to you. Basic instruction in Centering Prayer will be offered at 9:05. But feel free to bring a rosary, or just sit and reflect. This is preceded by Morning Prayer from 8:45 – 9:00. All are welcome to join us for that, but it is not required.
- Wednesday Seekers. 10:00am on our regular Zoom Link. We will be reading “The Showings of Julian of Norwich” by Mirabai Starr. Fr. Brent encourages folks to order it from a local bookseller.
Worship services will continue to be offered via Zoom and YouTube for the time being.
- We will continue with our on-line offerings for the foreseeable future, so if you are uncomfortable gathering in person, or if are choosing not to be vaccinated, fear not, the worship that got us through the pandemic will continue!
- Click here for YouTube Live – Sunday @ 10:00
- If would like to join us on Zoom, contact our Administrator Barbara Brady: 207-374-5200
- Should you happen to call outside of these hours, there is an answering machine if you wish you to leave a message.
St. Francis Rector The Rev. Dr. Brent Was normally has office hours Wednesday- Friday from 8:30 am – 12:00 noon.
Barbara Brady, Church Office
St. Francis by the Sea Episcopal Church
PO Box 76
Blue Hill, ME 04614
✠ People living their faith across Maine: A podcast of the Episcopal Diocese of Maine. In addition to downloading to your device, you can listen on the Diocesan Website https://www.episcopalmaine.org/news-category/faith-in-maine-podcast ** And NOW you can listen on the telephone! The phone number is: 207-223-6402. Call and listen ANYTIME.
✠ Healthy Acadia wants to help you continue positive note. Give yourself the gift of improved health and well being while taking time to relax, boost your immunity, and strengthen your mind and body with Tai Chi for Health.
✠ Healthy Acadia is offering multiple classes, some have already begun! Pre-registration is required for all classes. For more information or to register by phone, contact Nina Zeldin at (207) 479-1206.
✠ A Message from The Planned Giving Committee. Still looking for a New Year’s resolution? Have you been thinking of providing for St. Francis in your will (or other method taking effect at your death)? The Committee invites you to so provide for St. Francis and thereby share in the assurance of it future.